Report NEP-ENE-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joskow, Paul L & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2007. "What drives natural gas prices?," Working Papers 0703, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129618_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davis, Lucas W & Kilian, Lutz, 2007. "The Allocative Cost of Price Ceilings: Lessons to be Learned from the US Residential Market for Natural Gas," CEPR Discussion Papers 6142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Johann Caro & Robert Faris & Mauricio Medinaceli, 2006. "Gas Natural y Desigualdad en Bolivia Después de la Nacionalización," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Johann Caro & Robert Faris & Mauricio Medinaceli, 2006. "Natural Gas and Inequality in Bolivia after Nationalization," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Lykke E. Andersen, 2006. "How Best to Use the Extraordinary Hydrocarbon Revenues in Bolivia: Results from a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Development Research Working Paper Series 14/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Alexander Boogert & Cyriel de Jong, 2007. "Gas Storage Valuation Using a Monte Carlo Method," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0704, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Item repec:col:001058:002748 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2007. "Searching for Equitable Energy Price Reform for Indonesia," MPRA Paper 1946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inas Rashad, 2007. "Cycling: An Increasingly Untouched Source of Physical and Mental Health," NBER Working Papers 12929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Gerard Adams & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Projections of Chinese Energy Demands in 2020," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.