Food Security vs. Food Self-Sufficiency: The Indonesian Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014.
"Fertilizer subsidies and food self-sufficiency in Indonesia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 571-588, September.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-Sufficiency in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-sufficiency in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201309, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-sufficiency in Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201606, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, Peter C. & Hastuti, Hastuti & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2016. "Evolution and Implementation of the Rastra Program in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 81018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2017.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "World food prices and poverty in Indonesia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-21, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1939-:d:116343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Asia’s Growth, the Changing Geography of World Trade, and Food Security: Projections to 2030," CEPR Discussion Papers 8950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; poverty incidence; rice policy;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .