Food Security vs. Food Self-Sufficiency: The Indonesian Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014.
"Fertilizer subsidies and food self-sufficiency in Indonesia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 571-588, September.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-Sufficiency in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-sufficiency in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201309, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-sufficiency in Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201606, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1939-:d:116343 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:aareaj:260064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Asia’s Growth, the Changing Geography of World Trade, and Food Security: Projections to 2030," CEPR Discussion Papers 8950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "World food prices and poverty in Indonesia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Timmer, Peter C. & Hastuti, Hastuti & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2016. "Evolution and Implementation of the Rastra Program in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 81018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; poverty incidence; rice policy;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.