Report NEP-AGR-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Strutt & Allan N. Rae, 2011. "Modelling the Impact of Policies to Reduce Environmental Impacts in the New Zealand Dairy Sector," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Peter Warr, 2011. "Food Security vs. Food Self-Sufficiency: The Indonesian Case," Departmental Working Papers 2011-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Thapa, Sridhar & Joshi, Ganesh Raj, 2010. "A Ricardian analysis of the climate change impact on Nepalese agriculture," MPRA Paper 29785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- John Quiggin & David Adamson & Sarah Chambers & Peggy Schrobback, 2010. "Climate change, uncertainty and adaptation: the case of irrigated agriculture in the Murray–Darling Basin in Australia," Climate Change Working Papers WPC10_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Essama-Nssah, B. & Katayama, Roy S., 2011. "Too little too late : welfare impacts of rainfall shocks in rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5615, The World Bank.
- Michi Nishihara, 2011. "Real Options Valuation of Abandoned Farmland," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd & Wyn Morgan, 2011. "Extreme Measures of Agricultural Financial Risk," Papers 1103.5962, arXiv.org.
- John Quiggin, 2010. "Risk, uncertainty and the Guide to the Draft Basin Plan," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP3M10, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Swenson, David A., 2011. "The Regional Economic Development Potential and Constraints to Local Foods Development in the Midwest," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32697, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kadow, 2011. "The Fair Trade movement:an economic perspective," Working Papers 2011_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.