Does Trade Credit Provides Favorable Information to Banks? Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mateut, Simona & Bougheas, Spiros & Mizen, Paul, 2006.
"Trade credit, bank lending and monetary policy transmission,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 603-629, April.
- Simona Mateut & Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen, "undated". "Trade Credit, Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission," Discussion Papers 05/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Simona MATEUT & Spiros BOUGHEAS & Paul MIZEN, 2003. "Trade Credit, Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/02, European University Institute.
- Mateut, Simona & Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen, 2003. "Trade Credit, Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 149, Royal Economic Society.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1997.
"Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 661-691.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence," CRSP working papers 322, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1996. "Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1991.
"Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nilsen, Jeffrey H, 2002. "Trade Credit and the Bank Lending Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 226-253, February.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Mike Burkart & Tore Ellingsen, 2011.
"What You Sell Is What You Lend? Explaining Trade Credit Contracts,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 1261-1298.
- Burkart, Mike & Ellingsen, Tore & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2004. "What You Sell is What You Lend? Explaining Trade Credit Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Burkart, Mike & Ellingsen, Tore, 2011. "What you sell is what you lend? Explaining trade credit contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69543, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Biais, Bruno & Gollier, Christian, 1997. "Trade Credit and Credit Rationing," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 903-937.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Credit; Bank Credit;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-04-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2010-04-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0922r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .