The Aggregation Problem: Implications for Ecological and Biophysical Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. David Eberle & F. Gregory Hayden, 1991. "Critique of Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Methods for Valuing Natural Resources and Ecosystems," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 649-687, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reiner Kümmel & Dietmar Lindenberger, 2020. "Energy in Growth Accounting and the Aggregation of Capital and Output," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Blair Fix, 2019. "The Aggregation Problem: Implications for Ecological and Biophysical Economics," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Acey, Charisma & Kisiangani, Joyce & Ronoh, Patrick & Delaire, Caroline & Makena, Evelyn & Norman, Guy & Levine, David & Khush, Ranjiv & Peletz, Rachel, 2019. "Cross-subsidies for improved sanitation in low income settlements: Assessing the willingness to pay of water utility customers in Kenyan cities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 160-177.
- Robert M. Bradley, 2010. "Direct and indirect benefits of improving river quality: quantifying benefits and a case study of the River Klang, Malaysia," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 228-241, September.
- Fix, Blair, 2019. "The Aggregation Problem: Implications for Ecological and Biophysical Economics," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-15.
- Adam Zydroń & Krzysztof Szoszkiewicz & Cyprian Chwiałkowski, 2021. "Valuing Protected Areas: Socioeconomic Determinants of the Willingness to Pay for the National Park," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2020-01-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:socarx:tfwju. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: OSF (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.