Three Decades of Money Demand Studies. Some Differences and Remarkable Similarities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Artis & Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated".
"Factor forecasts for the UK,"
203, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Artis, Michael J & Banerjee, Anindya & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2002. "Factor Forecasts for the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael ARTIS & Anindya BANERJEE & Massimiliano MARCELLINO, 2001. "Factor Forecasts for the UK," Economics Working Papers ECO2001/15, European University Institute.
- Boivin, Jean & Ng, Serena, 2006. "Are more data always better for factor analysis?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 169-194.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Bassanetti, Antonio & Cristadoro, Riccardo & Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Veronese, Giovanni, 2001.
"EuroCOIN: A Real Time Coincident Indicator of the Euro Area Business Cycle,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Forno & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin & Filippo Altissimo & Antonio Bassanetti, 2003. "Eurocoin: A Real Time Coincident Indicator Of The Euro Area Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 242, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & George Kapetanios & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2001.
"An automatic leading indicator of economic activity: forecasting GDP growth for European countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-37.
- Dr Martin Weale, 1999. "An Automatic Leading Indicator of Economic Activity: Forecasting GDP Growth for European Countries," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 149, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gastón Andrés Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2017.
"An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks’ Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, pages 1-21.
- Horacio Aguirre & Tamara Burdisso & Federico Grillo, 2006. "Towards an Estimation of Money Demand with Forecasting Purposes: Argentina, 1993-2005," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, pages 7-44.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2006.
"Target zones in theory and history: Credibility, efficiency, and policy autonomy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1979-1995.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2005. "Target Zones in Theory and History: Credibility, Efficiency, and Policy Autonomy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egert, Balazs & Halpern, Laszlo, 2006.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1359-1374, May.
- Bal??zs ??gert & L??szl?? Halpern, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp769, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe : A meta-regression analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 2009. "The Gambia; Demand for Broad Money and Implications for Monetary Policy Conduct," IMF Working Papers 09/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2012.
"Testing for the stability of money demand in Italy: has the Euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(24), pages 3121-3133, August.
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2008. "Testing for the stability of money demand in italy: has the euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?," Working Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Oreste Napolitano, 2011. "Testing for the stability of Money Demand in Italy: has the Euro influenced the Monetary transmission Mechanism?," Post-Print hal-00711447, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horacio Aguirre & Tamara Burdisso & Federico Grillo, 2006. "Towards an Estimation of Money Demand with Forecasting Purposes," BCRA Working Paper Series 200611, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen, 2007. "A Two-Pillar Phillips Curve for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(IV), pages 425-448, December.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008.
"Dynamic modelling of the demand for money in Latvia,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 53-74, October.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "Dynamic Modelling of the Demand for Money in Latvia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 703, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2005.
"Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy,"
Sciences Po publications
n°5199, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2005. "Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy," Working Papers hal-01065605, HAL.
- Jackson, Aaron L., 2010.
"Policy futures markets with multiple goals,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 45-54.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sun, Yi, 2008. "Globalization and the Sustainability of Large Current Account Imbalances: Size Matters," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bs193w4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sun, Yi, 2009. "Globalization and the Sustainability of Large Current Account Imbalances: Size Matters," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4s3478nz, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yi Sun, 2008. "Globalization and the Sustainability of Large Current Account Imbalances: Size Matters," NBER Working Papers 13734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Demand; Meta Analysis; Empirical Methods;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2002-10-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2002-10-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2002-10-08 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2002-10-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2002-09-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MON-2002-10-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-10-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2002-10-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .