Measuring the Unmeasurable: An Application of Uncertainty Quantification to Financial Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beverly Hirtle & Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2009. "Macroprudential supervision of financial institutions: lessons from the SCAP," Staff Reports 409, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antonella Foglia, 2009. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: A Survey of Authorities' Aproaches," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(3), pages 9-45, September.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin, 2006.
"Forecasting the term structure of government bond yields,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 337-364, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li, 2002. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Government Bond Yields," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li, 2003. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Government Bond Yields," NBER Working Papers 10048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin, 2003. "Forecasting the term structure of government bond yields," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Francis X. Diebold & Neil A. Doherty & Richard J. Herring, 2010. "The Known, the Unknown, and the Unknowable in Financial Risk Management: Measurement and Theory Advancing Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9223, October.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2009. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 623-685, May.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:02:y:2012:i:02:n:s2010139212500085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Glasserman & Chulmin Kang & Wanmo Kang, 2015. "Stress scenario selection by empirical likelihood," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Yuhong Xu, 2014. "Robust valuation and risk measurement under model uncertainty," Papers 1407.8024, arXiv.org.
- Hamilton, James D. & Wu, Jing Cynthia, 2012.
"Identification and estimation of Gaussian affine term structure models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 315-331.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Gaussian Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 17772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory R. Duffee, 2011. "Information in (and not in) the Term Structure," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(9), pages 2895-2934.
- Duffee, Gregory R., 2006.
"Term structure estimation without using latent factors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 507-536, March.
- Greg Duffee, 2005. "Term structure estimation without using latent factors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 103, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mark D. Flood & George G. Korenko, 2015. "Systematic scenario selection: stress testing and the nature of uncertainty," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Paul Glasserman & Xingbo Xu, 2014. "Robust risk measurement and model risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-58, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMcDiarmid's distance; Yield Curve; Optimal Uncertainty Quantification; Economic Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ofr:wpaper:15-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Feldberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.