Where to Locate Innovative Activities in Global Value Chains: Does Co-location Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:31:y:2018:i:c:p:17-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Castellani, 2017. "The Changing Geography of Innovation and the Role of Multinational Enterprises," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-07-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2016-07-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2016-07-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2016-07-23 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2016-07-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaac:30-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .