Broadband Networks and Open Access
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banks, Joanne & Maitre, Bertrand & McCoy, Selina, 2015. "Insights into the Lives of Children with Disabilities: Findings from the 2006 National Disability Survey," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT274.
- Amalia R. Miller & Carmit Segal, 2014. "Do female officers improve law enforcement quality? Effects on crime reporting and domestic violence escalation," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 009, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lutter, Randall, 2013.
"Regulatory policy: what role for retrospective analysis and review?,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 17-38, March.
- Lutter Randall, 2013. "Regulatory policy: what role for retrospective analysis and review?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufí, 2016. "A new look at technical progress and early retirement," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-39, December.
- Elena Soihet & Cesar Murilo Nogueira Cabral, 2016. "Insights on monetary policy and public banking in Brazil (2008-2012) [Insights on monetary policy and public banking in Brazil (2008-2012)]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 26(1), pages 43-67, January-A.
- Flávia de Holanda Schmidt Squeff & Lucas Rocha Soares de Assis, 2015. "The Defense Industry in Brazil: Characteristics and Involvement of Supplier Firms," Discussion Papers 0195, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Kongaut, Chatchai & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Unbundling and infrastructure competition for broadband adoption: Implications for NGA regulation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 760-770.
- Spann, Martin & Stich, Lucas & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2017. "Pay What You Want as a Pricing Model for Open Access Publishing?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 10, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-03-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2013-03-23 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2013-03-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-03-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:218-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .