Report NEP-NET-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2013. "Broadband Networks and Open Access," OECD Digital Economy Papers 218, OECD Publishing.
- Yuichiro Yoshida & Abu Nur Rashed Ahmed, 2013. "Optimal Transportation Network in a Closed City under Residential and Absentee Land Ownerships," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kei Kawakami, 2013. "Optimal Market Size," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1168, The University of Melbourne.
- Liang, Pinghan & Meng, Juanjuan, 2013. "Love me, love my dog: an experimental study on social connections and indirect reciprocity," MPRA Paper 45270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo, Degli Antoni & Fabio, Sabatini, 2013. "Disentangling the relationship between nonprofit and social capital: the role of social cooperatives and social welfare associations in the development of networks of strong and weak ties," MPRA Paper 44860, University Library of Munich, Germany.