Report NEP-REG-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liam Byrnes & Colin Brown & John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2013. "Australian Renewable Energy Policy: Barriers and Challenges," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Audrey Boilley, 2013. "Duopoly Competition and Regulation in a Two-Sided Health Care Insurance Market with Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2013-02, CRESE.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes, 2013. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 7248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conrad Kobel & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Hospital specialisation within a DRG-Framework: The Austrian Case," Working Papers 2013-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Monopolistic Sequestration of European Carbon Emissions," OxCarre Working Papers 098, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Joshua Elliott & Don Fullerton, 2013. "Can a Unilateral Carbon Tax Reduce Emissions Elsewhere?," NBER Working Papers 18897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2013. "Broadband Networks and Open Access," OECD Digital Economy Papers 218, OECD Publishing.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & S. Houde, 2013. "Double moral hazard and the energy efficiency gap," Post-Print hal-00799725, HAL.
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," CPB Discussion Paper 237, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.