Report NEP-COM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2013. "Asymmetric welfare implication between a small number of leaders and a small number of followers in Stackelberg models," Discussion Paper Series 098, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2013.
- Copeland, Adam & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2013. "Price Setting in an Innovative Market," Working Paper Series 2013-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ryoma Kitamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2013. "The Economics of Cannibalization: A Duopoly in which Firms Supply Two Vertically Differentiated Products," Discussion Paper Series 100, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2013.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2013. "Competing with asking prices," Working Papers 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2013. "Customer Poaching with Retention Strategies," NIPE Working Papers 02/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gee Hee Hong & Nicholas Li, 2013. "Market Structure and Cost Pass-Through in Retail," Staff Working Papers 13-5, Bank of Canada.
- Laurent Granier, 2013. "Interactions entre stratégies de promotion et fusions," Working Papers halshs-00801288, HAL.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2013. "A Model of Patent Race When Firms Are Heterogeneous," Discussion Papers 1305, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Tukiainen, Janne, 2013. "Effects of minimum bid increment in internet auctions: Evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 44, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Audrey Boilley, 2013. "Duopoly Competition and Regulation in a Two-Sided Health Care Insurance Market with Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2013-02, CRESE.
- Niels Skipper & Rune Vejlin, 2013. "Determinants of Generic vs. Brand Drug Choice: Evidence from Population-wide Danish Data," Economics Working Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dormont , Brigitte & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Lamiraud, Karine, 2013. "Assurance maladie en Suisse : l'assurance supplémentaire nuit-elle à la concurrence sur l'assurance de base ?," ESSEC Working Papers WP1303, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes, 2013. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 7248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2013. "Differential market entry determinants for for-profit and nonprofit long-term care providers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201313, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2013. "Promotions prédatrice et coopérative sur le marché des médicaments," Working Papers halshs-00801281, HAL.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Putting OPEC Out of Business," OxCarre Working Papers 099, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Oecd, 2013. "Broadband Networks and Open Access," OECD Digital Economy Papers 218, OECD Publishing.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2013. "Product and Labor Market Imperfections and Scale Economies: Micro-Evidence on France, Japan and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 7253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).