Global Overview of Innovative Activities from the Patent Indicators Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel, Julie, 2007. "The effects of FDI in R&D on home countries, the case of Switzerland," MPRA Paper 6400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Boix & Joan TrullÃ©n, 2009.
"Industrial Districts, Innovation and I-district Effect: Territory or Industrial Specialization?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1707-1729, February.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Archontakis, Fragiskos & Varsakelis, Nikos C., 2017. "Patenting abroad: Evidence from OECD countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 62-69.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:07:y:2010:i:04:n:s0219877010002045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Juneseuk & Park, Yongtae, 2007. "Building the national ICT frontier: The case of Korea," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 249-277, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-07-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2006-07-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2006-07-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2006/3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .