Report NEP-MIC-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:06f06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kilponen, Juha & Santavirta, Torsten, 2004. "Competition and Innovation - Microeconometric Evidence using Finnish Data," Research Reports 113, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2005. "Market Structure and Communicable Diseases," Working Papers tecipa-241, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Robert Sandy & Peter Sloane & John Treble, 2006. "Back to Basics: A New Look at Gate-revenue Sharing and Competitive Balance," Working Papers 0607, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2006. "Price Leadership in the Dutch Mortgage Market," DNB Working Papers 102, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Werner Güth & Gerlinde Fellner & Ev Martin, 2006. "Satisficing or Optimizing? - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Alessio De Vincenzo & Claudio Doria & Carmelo Salleo, 2006. "Efficiency vs. agency motivations for bank takeovers: some empirical evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 587, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Mohnen & Jacques Mairesse & Marcel Dagenais, 2006. "Innovativity: A Comparison Across Seven European Countries," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-11, CIRANO.
- Peter Sloane, 2006. "Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 years: An Evaluation," Working Papers 0608, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084525_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars P. Feld, 2006. "Regulatory Competition and Federalism in Switzerland: Diffusion by Horizontal and Vertical Interaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Alexandrine Jamin & Antoine Mandel, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Emission Allowances," Post-Print halshs-00084002, HAL.
- Mosahid Khan & Hélène Dernis, 2006. "Global Overview of Innovative Activities from the Patent Indicators Perspective," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore