Business Dynamics in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sierdjan Koster, 2007. "The Entrepreneurial And Replication Function Of New Firm Formation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(5), pages 667-674, December.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2010.
"Entry, Exit, and Investment-Specific Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 164-192, March.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Entry, Exit and Investment-Specific Technical Change," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Justo de Jorge Moreno & Ovidio López Robayo & Javier Díaz Castro, 2014. "Productividad, eficiencia y sus factores explicativos en el sector de la construcción en Colombia 2005-2010," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, August.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and intellectual property rights," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-63.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2008. "High Growth Firms and Job Creation in Finland," Discussion Papers 1144, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Seán Lyons, 2007. "Can Small Firms' Perceived Constraints Help Explain Survival Rates?," Papers WP182, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Roberto M Samaniego, 2006. "A Theory of Entry and Exit with Embodied Rate of Technical Change," 2006 Meeting Papers 765, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bassanini, Andrea & Marianna, Pascal, 2009. "Looking Inside the Perpetual-Motion Machine: Job and Worker Flows in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015. "Does (average) size matter? Court enforcement, business demography and firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 639-669, March.
- Fiammetta Rossetti, 2017. "The Business Demography of the ICT Sector in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC106589, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Financing Creative Destruction," MPRA Paper 22348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virginia CUCU, 2013. "Investment Indicators and the Business Firms Dynamics," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 177-190, June.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015.
"Entrepreneurship and enforcement institutions: disaggregated evidence for Spain,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 49-74, August.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and enforcement institutions: Disaggregated evidence for Spain," Working Papers 1405, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dirk Pilat, 2005. "Canada's Productivity Performance in International Perspective," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 10, pages 24-44, Spring.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Entry, Exit and Investment-Specific Technical Change, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 08 Dec 2008.
- Halmai, Péter, 2015.
"Az európai növekedési potenciál eróziója és válsága
[Erosion and crisis in European growth potential]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 379-414.
More about this item
Keywordsentry; entrée; exit; micro data; micro-données; sortie; survie; survival;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-08-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2005-08-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2004-07-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENT-2005-08-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FIN-2005-08-13 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2004/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.