Valuing Convenience in Public Transport: Roundtable Summary and Conclusions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wardman, Mark & Chintakayala, V. Phani K. & de Jong, Gerard, 2016. "Values of travel time in Europe: Review and meta-analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 93-111.
- Fan, Yingling & Guthrie, Andrew & Levinson, David, 2016. "Waiting time perceptions at transit stops and stations: Effects of basic amenities, gender, and security," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 251-264.
- Haywood, Luke & Koning, Martin & Monchambert, Guillaume, 2017.
"Crowding in public transport: Who cares and why?,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 215-227.
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning & Guillaume Monchambert, 2015. "Crowding in Public Transport: Who Cares and Why?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1535, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning & Guillaume Monchambert, 2017. "Crowding in public transport: Who cares and why?," Post-Print hal-01517820, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2015-09-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-PPM-2015-09-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2015-09-05 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaab:2014/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.