Report NEP-DCM-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George-Levi Gayle & Limor Golan & Mehmet A. Soytas, 2015. "Estimation of Dynastic Life-Cycle Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2015-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dranco, Daniel & Luiselli, Luca, 2014. "How much do the common goods of rural and semi-natural landscape cost? A case study," MPRA Paper 66309, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Björklund, Gunilla & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2015. "Valuing in-vehicle comfort and crowding reduction in public transport," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:12, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mark Wardman, 2014. "Valuing Convenience in Public Transport: Roundtable Summary and Conclusions," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2014/2, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:kan:wpaper:201502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehmet A. Soytas & Limor Golan & George-Levi Gayle, 2015. "What is the source of the intergenerational correlation in earnings?," Working Papers 2015-19, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 24 Aug 2015.