Impacts of Airports on Airline Competition: Focus on Airport Performance and Airport-Airline Vertical Relations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2013.
"Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: The case of airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 12-26.
- Jonathan Haskel & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2010. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 177, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Dec 2010.
- Haskel, J & Valletti, T & Iozzi, A, 2013. "Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: the case of airports," Working Papers 6857, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2011. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 8280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camelia Monica Gheorghe & Dorin Ivascu & Mihai Sebea & Cristina Stoenescu, 2017. "Exploring The Role Of Alliances, Agreements And Partnerships In The Airline Industry; The Case Of Apg Network Within The Romanian Market," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 161-168, August.
- Jae Hee Park & Ji Hee Kim, 2021. "The Impact of Airport Managerial Type and Airline Market Share on Airport Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-16, January.
- Anna Bottasso & Martina Bruno & Maurizio Conti & Claudio Piga, 2017. "Competition, vertical relationship and countervailing power in the UK airport industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 37-62, August.
- Lohmann, Gui & Trischler, Jakob, 2017. "Licence to build, licence to charge? Market power, pricing and the financing of airport infrastructure development in Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 28-37.
- Sismanidou, Athina & Tarradellas, Joan & Bel, Germà & Fageda, Xavier, 2013. "Estimating potential long-haul air passenger traffic in national networks containing two or more dominant cities," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 108-116.
- Barbot, Cristina & D'Alfonso, Tiziana, 2014. "Why do contracts between airlines and airports fail?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 34-41.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti, 2010. "An Assessment on the Cost Structure of the UK Airport Industry: Ownership Outcomes and Long Run Cost Economies," Working papers 13, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Saraswati, Batari & Hanaoka, Shinya, 2014. "Airport–airline cooperation under commercial revenue sharing agreements: A network approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 17-33.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2008-10-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-10-28 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-28 (Marketing)
- NEP-URE-2008-10-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaaa:2008/17-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.