Climate and Carbon: Aligning Prices and Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berling, Peter & Eng-Larsson, Fredrik, 2017. "Environmental implications of transport contract choice - capacity investment and pricing under volume and capacity contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 129-142.
- Vale, Petterson Molina, 2016. "The changing climate of climate change economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 12-19.
- Dominika Reckova & Zuzana Irsova, 2015.
"Publication Bias in Measuring Anthropogenic Climate Change,"
Energy & Environment,
, vol. 26(5), pages 853-862, September.
- Reckova, Dominika & Irsova, Zuzana, 2015. "Publication Bias in Measuring Anthropogenic Climate Change," MPRA Paper 64455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar & Pizer, William, 2016. "Alternative Metrics for Comparing Domestic Climate Change Mitigation Efforts and the Emerging International Climate Policy Architecture," Scholarly Articles 22808338, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Fei Teng & Frank Jotzo, 2014.
"Reaping the Economic Benefits of Decarbonization for China,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(5), pages 37-54, September.
- Teng, Fei & Jotzo, Frank, 2014. "Reaping the Economic Benefits of Decarbonization for China," Working Papers 249495, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Fei Teng & Frank Jotzo, 2014. "Reaping the Economic Benefits of Decarbonization for China," CCEP Working Papers 1413, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Baruah, Pranab & Eyre, Nick, 2015. "Impact of transition to a low carbon power system on the GB gas network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-12.
- Kolsuz, Gunes & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2017. "Economics of climate change and green employment: A general equilibrium investigation for Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1240-1250.
- Murray, Brian & Rivers, Nicholas, 2015. "British Columbia’s revenue-neutral carbon tax: A review of the latest “grand experiment” in environmental policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 674-683.
- Mutsuyoshi Nishimura, 2015. "A new market-based climate change solution achieving 2°C and equity," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 133-138, January.
- Melinda Smale & Michael T. Diressie & Ekin Birol, 2016. "Understanding the potential for adoption of high-iron varieties of pearl millet in Maharashtra, India: what explains their popularity?," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(2), pages 331-344, April.
- Dominika Reckova & Zuzana Irsova, 2015. "Publication Bias in Measuring Climate Sensitivity," Working Papers IES 2015/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaac:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .