Reforming China's Monetary Policy Framework to Meet Domestic Objectives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng, Kaihua & Todd, Walker, 2016. "Is the US quantitative easing more effective than China's? A second thought," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 11-23.
- Yang, Jun & Shao, Hanhua, 2016. "Impact of bank competition on the bank lending channel of monetary transmission: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 468-481.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "Bank excess reserves in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 158-166.
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael, 2012. "Financial system reforms and China's monetary policy framework : A DSGE-based assessment of initiatives and proposals," BOFIT Discussion Papers 30/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Guonan Ma & Yan Xiandong & Liu Xi, 2013.
"China’s evolving reserve requirements,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 117-137, May.
- Guonan Ma & Yan Xiandong & Kostas Liu Xi, 2011. "China's evolving reserve requirements," BIS Working Papers 360, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ma, Guonan & Xiandong, Yan & Xi, Liu, 2011. "China's evolving reserve requirements," BOFIT Discussion Papers 30/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Chine; macroeconomic policies; money; Monnaie; politique macro-économique; regulation; réglementation;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:822-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .