The Automobile Industry in and Beyond the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:29-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph W. Gruber & Filippo di Mauro & Bernd Schnatz & Nico Zorell, 2011. "Where are global and U.S. trade heading in the aftermath of the trade collapse: issues and alternative scenarios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Petr Maleček & Ota Melcher, 2016. "Cross-Border Effects of Car Scrapping Schemes: The Case of the German Car Scrapping Programme and its Effects on the Czech Economy," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 560-576.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2017.
"The Real Effects of Liquidity During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Automobiles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(1), pages 317-365.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2016. "The Real Effects of Liquidity During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Automobiles," NBER Working Papers 22148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:173:d:63949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun, Seung-Pyo & Yoo, Hyoung Sun & Kim, Ji-Hui, 2016. "A study on the effects of the CAFE standard on consumers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 148-160.
- Müller, Andrea & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Evaluating the Causal Effects of Cash-for-Clunkers Programs in Selected Countries: Success or Failure?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79802, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jun, Seung-Pyo & Park, Do-Hyung & Yeom, Jaeho, 2014. "The possibility of using search traffic information to explore consumer product attitudes and forecast consumer preference," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 237-253.
- Chia-Nan Wang & Xuan-Tho Nguyen & Yen-Hui Wang, 2016. "Automobile Industry Strategic Alliance Partner Selection: The Application of a Hybrid DEA and Grey Theory Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Anderton, Robert & Tewolde, Tadios, 2011. "The global financial crisis: trying to understand the global trade downturn and recovery," Working Paper Series 1370, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsautomobile crisis; car sales; car scrapping schemes; crise de l'automobile; prime à la casse; ventes de voitures;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:745-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .