Recent Oil Price Movements: Forces and Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jobling, Andrew & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2017.
"Price volatility and demand for oil: A comparative analysis of developed and developing countries,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 96-113.
- Andrew Jobling & Tooraj Jamasb, 2015. "Price Volatility and Demand for Oil: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1512, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2014.
"A simple model of an oil based global savings glut—the “China factor”and the OPEC cartel,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 413-430, September.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut: The "China Factor" and the OPEC Cartel," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 911, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut – The ""China Factor"" and the OPEC Cartel," Ruhr Economic Papers 128, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner & Vera Zipperer, 2013. "The Price of Oil – Will it Start Rising Again?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1031, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscrude oil price; demande de pétrole; macroeconomic issues; offre de pétrole; oil demand; oil supply; prix du pétrole brut; questions macroéconomiques;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ENE-2009-12-19 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:737-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .