|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Treasury Canberra, Australia
Government of Australia
RePEc:edi:trgovau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- John Clark & Caroline Gibbons & Susan Morrissey & Joshua Pooley & Emily Pye & Rhett Wilcox & Luke Willard, 2013. "Estimates of uncertainty around budget forecasts," Treasury Working Papers 2013-04, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Nov 2013.
- Luke Byrne Willard, 2011. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter? A Reassessment," Post-Print hal-00688942, HAL.
- Eckhard Wurzel & Luke Willard & Patrice Ollivaud, 2009. "Recent Oil Price Movements: Forces and Policy Issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 737, OECD Publishing.
- Luke Willard, 2007. "Trade Costs and Some Puzzles in International Macroeconomics," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Mr. Luke B Willard & Mr. Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2006. "Does Inflation in China Affect the United States and Japan?," IMF Working Papers 2006/036, International Monetary Fund.
- Glenn Otto & Graham Voss & Luke Willard, 2001. "Understanding OECD Output Correlations," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2001-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John Clark & Caroline Gibbons & Susan Morrissey & Joshua Pooley & Emily Pye & Rhett Wilcox & Luke Willard, 2014. "Estimates of uncertainty around Australian budget forecasts," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 1-19.
- Luke Byrne Willard, 2012. "Does inflation targeting matter? A reassessment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2231-2244, June.
- Voss, G.M. & Willard, L.B., 2009. "Monetary policy and the exchange rate: Evidence from a two-country model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 708-720, December.
- Necmettin Tarhan Feyzioglu & Luke Byrne Willard, 2008. "Does China have Inflationary Effects on the USA and Japan?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Luke Willard, 2000. "Does Openness Promote Growth?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 251-261.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luke Willard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.