Raising Education Achievement and Breaking the Cycle of Inequality in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAngleterre; cibles; education; England; equality; financement; funding; Royaume-Uni; targets; United Kingdom; éducation; égalité;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-08-31 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2008-08-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2008-08-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:633-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .