The Turkish Pension System: Further Reforms to Help Solve the Informality Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anne-Marie Brook & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "The Turkish Pension System: Further Reforms to Help Solve the Informality Problem," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihai Macovei, 2009. "Growth and economic crises in Turkey: leaving behind a turbulent past?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 386, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
Keywordsearly retirement; informal economy; pensions; retraite anticipée; secteur informel; système de retraite; Turkey; Turquie;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-12-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:529-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .