Report NEP-CWA-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne-Marie Brook, 2006. "Policies to Improve Turkey's Resilience to Financial Market Shocks," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 528, OECD Publishing.
- Anne-Marie Brook & Edward Whitehouse, 2006. "The Turkish Pension System: Further Reforms to Help Solve the Informality Problem," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 529, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-10-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2006. "Checkerboards and Coase: Transactions Costs and Efficiency in Land Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 2438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melinda Robson, 2006. "Estimating Russia's Impact on the Economic Performance of the Commonwealth of Independent States since 1991: The Cases of the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine," Working Papers 16, Economics and Statistics Analysis Unit (ESAU), Overseas Development Institute.