Brazil's Fiscal Stance during 1995-2005: The Effect of Indebtedness on Fiscal Policy Over the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
- Isabelle Joumard, 2003. "Tax systems in European Union countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(1), pages 91-151.
- Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2003. "Corporate Taxation of Foreign Direct Investment Income 1991-2001," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 365, OECD Publishing.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges & Thomas Sterner, 2004. "Environmental Taxes: A Comparison of French and Swedish Experience from Taxes on Industrial Air Pollution," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(1), pages 30-34, 04.
- Calmfors, L. & Nymoen, R., 1990. "Real Wage Adjustment And Employment Policies In The Nordic Countries," Papers 461, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Laurent Flochel & Thierry Madies, 2002. "Interjurisdictional Tax Competition in a Federal System of Overlapping Revenue Maximizing Governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(2), pages 121-141, March.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and the long run? - Alfonso Arpaia and Giuseppe Carone," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 216, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ann Vourc'h & Patrick Lenain, 2001. "Comment encourager une croissance écologiquement durable en France ?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 314, OECD Publishing.
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo & Alejandro Neut, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in Latin America: Countercyclical and Sustainable at Last?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 291, OECD Publishing.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2014.
"Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 114-138.
- Hans Fricke & Bernd Süssmuth, 2011. "Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America," CESifo Working Paper Series 3312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Growth and volatility of tax revenues in Latin America," Working Papers 124, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Barbara Fritz & Sebastian Dullien & Laurissa Muehlich, 2015.
"The IMF to the Rescue: Did the Euro Area benefit from the Fund’s Experience in Crisis fighting?,"
Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development
1601, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Dullien, Sebastian & Fritz, Barbara & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2016. "The IMF to the rescue: Did the euro area benefit from the fund's experience in crisis fighting?," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2016.
"Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: the role of financing conditions and fiscal rules,"
1604, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2016. "Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: the role of financing conditions and fiscal rules," BIS Working Papers 543, Bank for International Settlements.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2017. "Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: The role of financing conditions and fiscal rules," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 336, OECD Publishing.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Ivanna Vladkova Hollar, 2008. "Fiscal Positions in Latin America; Have They Really Improved?," IMF Working Papers 08/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Kei Kawakami & Rafael Romeu, 2011. "Identifying Fiscal Policy Transmission in Stochastic Debt Forecasts," IMF Working Papers 11/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero, 2006. "Consolidating Macroeconomic Adjustment in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 531, OECD Publishing.
- Daude, Christian & Melguizo, Ángel & Neut, Alejandro, 2010. "Fiscal policy in Latin America: better after all?," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Brésil; business cycles; cycle des affaires; debt sustainability; fiscal policy; politique budgétaire; soutenabilité de dette;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2006-06-17 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2006-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-06-17 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:485-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.