Reforming Federal Fiscal Relations in Austria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffman, Mitchell & León, Gianmarco & Lombardi, María, 2017.
"Compulsory voting, turnout, and government spending: Evidence from Austria,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 103-115.
- Gianmarco León & Mitchell Hoffman & Maria Lombardi, 2015. "Compulsory Voting, Turnout, and Government Spending: Evidence from Austria," Working Papers 856, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mitchell Hoffman & Gianmarco León & María Lombardi, 2016. "Compulsory Voting, Turnout, and Government Spending: Evidence from Austria," NBER Working Papers 22221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Pitlik & Kristina Budimir & Norbert Gruber, 2010. "Options for Expenditure-based Consolidation," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(3), pages 247-267, March.
- Berger, Melissa & Fellner-Röhling, Gerlinde & Sausgruber, Rupert & Traxler, Christian, 2016.
"Higher taxes, more evasion? Evidence from border differentials in TV license fees,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 74-86.
- Berger, Melissa & Fellner-Röhling, Gerlinde & Sausgruber, Rupert & Traxler, Christian, 2015. "Higher taxes, more evasion? Evidence from border differentials in TV license fees," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Melissa Berger & Gerlinde Fellner & Rupert Sausgruber & Christian Traxler, 2015. "Higher Taxes, More Evasion? Evidence from Border Differentials in TV License Fees," CESifo Working Paper Series 5195, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:134-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Austria; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Karin Fischer & Rauf Gönenç & Robert W. R. Price, 2011. "Austria: Public Sector Inefficiencies Have Become Less Affordable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 897, OECD Publishing.
- Roberto Fernández Llera & Carlos Monasterio Escudero, 2010. "¿Entre dos o entre todos? Examen y propuestas para la coordinación presupuestaria en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 195(4), pages 139-163, december.
- Hofmarcher, Maria M., 2014. "The Austrian health reform 2013 is promising but requires continuous political ambition," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 8-13.
- Hans Pitlik & Kristina Budimir & Norbert Gruber, 2010. "Options for Budget Consolidation on the Expenditure Side," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 15(2), pages 211-230, July.
- Johann Bröthaler & Michael Getzner, 2011. "Fiscal Autonomy and Total Government Expenditure: An Austrian Case-study," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 134-156, May.
- Erik J. Lundback, 2008. "Medium-Term Budgetary Frameworks - Lessons for Austria from International Experience," IMF Working Papers 08/163, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfederalism; finances publiques des états et des municipalités; fédéralisme; intergovernmental relations; relations intergouvernementales; state and local government finances;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:474-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .