New Indicators of Competition Law and Policy in 2013 for OECD and non-OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Turner & Francesca Spinelli, 2012. "Interest-rate-growth differentials and government debt dynamics," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 103-122.
- Balázs Égert, 2015.
"Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 226-238.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-44, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "Public Debt, Economic Growth and Nonlinear Effects: Myth or Reality," CESifo Working Paper Series 4157, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2015. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," Post-Print hal-01386037, HAL.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public Debt, Economic Growth and Nonlinear Effects: Myth or Reality?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 993, OECD Publishing.
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2013. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1042, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bruno, Giovanni S.F., 2005.
"Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic unbalanced panel data models,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 361-366, June.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2004. "Approximating the Bias of the LSDV Estimator for Dynamic Unbalanced Panel Data Models," KITeS Working Papers 159, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2004.
- Antonio Di Cesare & Giuseppe Grande & Michele Manna & Marco Taboga, 2012. "Recent estimates of sovereign risk premia for euro-area countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 128, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anna Shabunina & Julio Escolano & Jaejoon Woo, 2011. "The Puzzle of Persistently Negative Interest Rate-Growth Differentials; Financial Repression or Income Catch-Up?," IMF Working Papers 11/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Calista Cheung, 2013. "Policies to support sustainable long-term growth in New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1076, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Égert, 2014.
"Fiscal policy reaction to the cycle in the OECD: pro- or counter-cyclical?,"
Mondes en développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 35-52.
- Balázs Égert, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-cyclical?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 763, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-Cyclical?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-cyclical?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2014. "Fiscal policy reaction to the cycle in the OECD: pro- or counter-cyclical?," Post-Print hal-01386041, HAL.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2012. "Japan’s Post-Triple-Disaster Growth Strategy," ADBI Working Papers 376, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 1. How Much is Needed and How to Reduce Debt to a Prudent Level?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 932, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014. "Ireland’s Medium-Term Growth Prospects: a Phoenix Rising?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 87-112.
- Balázs Égert & Antoine Goujard, 2014. "Strengthening Competition in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1125, OECD Publishing.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2015. "Policy areas for increasing productivity in Latvia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1255, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition law and policy; indicateurs; indicators; lois et politiques de la concurrence;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-12-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-12-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2013-12-29 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1104-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .