Health Care Reform and Long-Term Care in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Boone & Rudy Douven, 2014. "Provider competition and over-utilization in health care," CPB Discussion Paper 275.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stéphanie A. Geest & Marco Varkevisser, 2016. "Using the deductible for patient channeling: did preferred providers gain patient volume?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(5), pages 645-652, June.
- Daisy Duell & Maarten Lindeboom & Xander Koolman & France Portrait, 2019. "Practice variation in long‐term care access and use: The role of the ability to pay," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(11), pages 1277-1292, November.
- Braendle, Thomas & Colombier, Carsten, 2020. "Budgetary targets as cost-containment measure in the Swiss healthcare system? Lessons from abroad," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(6), pages 605-614.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Moran, Valerie & Borowitz, Michael, 2014.
"Measuring and comparing health care waiting times in OECD countries,"
Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 292-303.
- Luigi Siciliani & Valerie Moran & Michael Borowitz, 2013. "Measuring and Comparing Health Care Waiting Times in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Robert STEFAN, 2017. "Human Development in Romania: A Comparative Approach to Identifying Shortcomings," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 33-46.
- Boone, Jan & Douven, Rudy, 2014.
"Provider competition and over-utilization in health care,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J. & Douven, R.C.M.H., 2014. "Provider Competition and Over-Utilization in Health Care," Discussion Paper 2014-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- René Bekker & Dennis Moeke & Bas Schmidt, 2019. "Keeping pace with the ebbs and flows in daily nursing home operations," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 350-363, June.
- Boone, J. & Douven, R.C.M.H., 2014. "Provider Competition and Over-Utilization in Health Care," Other publications TiSEM 56362c38-f32c-45b9-93fc-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marianne Tenand & Arjen Hussem & Pieter Bakx, 2020. "Promoting aging in place through flexible care options: recent developments from the Netherlands [Encourager le maintien à domicile des personnes âgées dépendantes par des modalités alternatives de," Working Papers hal-02985777, HAL.
- Jan Boone & Rudy Douven, 2014. "Provider competition and over-utilization in health care," CPB Discussion Paper 275, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2020. "The role of global finance in the provisioning of social infrastructure and the welfare state," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 26750, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Marianne Tenand & Pieter Bakx & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2020.
"Equal long‐term care for equal needs with universal and comprehensive coverage? An assessment using Dutch administrative data,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 435-451, April.
- Marianne Tenand & Pieter Bakx & Eddy (E.K.A.) van Doorslaer, 2018. "Equal long-term care for equal needs with universal and comprehensive coverage? An assessment using Dutch administrative data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-098/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marianne Tenand & Pieter Bakx & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2020. "Eligibility or use? Disentangling the sources of horizontal inequity in home care receipt in the Netherlands," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(10), pages 1161-1179, October.
- Berger, Johannes & Graf, Nikolaus & Strohner, Ludwig & Schuh, Ulrich, 2016. "Was wäre wenn? Krankenkassen im Wettbewerb," Policy Notes 11, EcoAustria – Institute for Economic Research.
- Van der Aa, Maartje J. & Paulus, Aggie T.G. & Klosse, Saskia & Evers, Silvia M.A.A. & Maarse, Johannes A. M., 2019. "The impact of reforms of national health insurance on solidarity in the Netherlands: comparing health care insurance and long-term care insurance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jaroslav Vostatek, 2013. "Politická ekonomie financování zdravotní péče [Political Economy of Health Care Financing]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2013(6), pages 834-851.
More about this item
Keywordsassurance santé; concurrence réglementée; health care reforms; health insurance; hospitals; hôpitaux; long-term care; Netherlands; Pays-Bas; regulated competition; réforme des systèmes de santé; soins de longue durée;
All these keywords.
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-02-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-HEA-2013-02-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-02-16 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1010-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.