Report NEP-AGE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Pestieau & Maria Racionero, 2013. "Harsh occupations, life expectancy and social security," CEPR Discussion Papers 678, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Atalay, Kadir & Kim, Woo-Yung & Whelan, Stephen, 2013. "The Decline of the Self-Employment Rate in Australia," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicole Halmdienst & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2013. "Long-Run Effects of Childhood Shocks on Health in Late Adulthood: Evidence from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe," Economics working papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrew Jenkins & Tarek Mostafa, 2013. "Learning and Wellbeing Trajectories Among Older Adults in England," DoQSS Working Papers 13-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Mathijs Gerritsen & Jens Høj, 2013. "The Dutch Labour Market: Preparing for the Future," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1012, OECD Publishing.
- Bloom, David E. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2013. "Ageing and productivity," FZID Discussion Papers 63-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Vincenzo Atella & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2013. "When Elders Rule:Is Gerontocracy Harmful for Growth?," CEIS Research Paper 263, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2013.
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2013. "Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID," IZA Discussion Papers 7157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, W. Mark & Lafrance, Amelie, 2013. "Trends in Homeownership by Age and Household Income: Factors Associated with the Decision to Own, 1981 to 2006," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2013083e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Sara Eugeni, 2013. "An OLG model of global imbalances," Discussion Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Erik Schut & Stéphane Sorbe & Jens Høj, 2013. "Health Care Reform and Long-Term Care in the Netherlands," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1010, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Høj, 2013. "Enhancing the Inclusiveness of the Labour Market in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1009, OECD Publishing.
- Schmult, Brian, 2012. "Improving Understanding of the Social Security OASDI Trust Fund," MPRA Paper 44227, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2013.