Strengthening Productive Capacities in Emerging Economies through Internationalisation: Evidence from the Appliance Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borini, Felipe Mendes & de Miranda Oliveira, Moacir & Silveira, Franciane Freitas & de Oliveira Concer, Ronald, 2012. "The reverse transfer of innovation of foreign subsidiaries of Brazilian multinationals," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 219-231.
- Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme & Borini, Felipe Mendes, 2012. "Is production the core competence for the internationalization of emerging country firms?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 439-449.
- Nigel Roome & Céline Louche, 2011. "Sabaf: moving to a learning environment," Post-Print hal-01098142, HAL.
- Tzeng, Cheng-Hua, 2008. "Developing high-technology latecomer firms to compete internationally: A three-sector growth model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 190-206, June.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging economies; global value chains; Haier; internationalisation; latecomer; Mabe; multinational enterprises; white goods;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:262-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.