Report NEP-CSE-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto, 2007. "On the Long run Determinants of Industry TFP Growth Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 6408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico Bonaglia & Andrea Goldstein, 2007. "Strengthening Productive Capacities in Emerging Economies through Internationalisation: Evidence from the Appliance Industry," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 262, OECD Publishing.
- Kazuo Inaba, 2006. "Competitiveness – Residency Base versus Ownership Base – in Case of Japan," WIFO Working Papers 278, WIFO.
- George Mihailidis & Giorgos Georgiadis & Nikos Koutsomarkos, 2006. "Regions' Size and Regional Competitiveness in the 4th EU Programming Period, 2007-2013. Regional Units in Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p838, European Regional Science Association.
- Rajagopal, 2007. "Optimizing Franchisee Sales and Business Performance in Retail Food Sector," Marketing Working Papers 2007-06-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Juan Ignacio Dalmau-Porta & Marna Del Val Segarra-Opa, 2006. "Identification of Exogenous and Endogenous Factors Affecting Competitiveness: An Application to the Spanish Furniture Industry," ERSA conference papers ersa06p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Wang Xun & Luo Ting, 2007. "Entry Strategies, Welfare Analysis and Firms’ Behaviors," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_046, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Dessi, Roberta, 2009. "Contractual Execution, Strategic Incompleteness and Venture Capital," IDEI Working Papers 465, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Klapper, Leora & Amit, Raphael & Guillen, Mauro F. & Quesada, Juan Manuel, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and firm formation across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4313, The World Bank.
- Helen Shapiro, 2007. "Industrial Policy and Growth," Working Papers 53, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2007. "Product Innovation, Export Entrepreneurship and Regional Characteristics - an analysis of innovation ideas in regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 95, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2007. "Understanding Strategies of the Venture Capital Investors in Helping Their Portfolio Firms to Become International," Discussion Papers 1099, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kuwamori, Hiroshi & Okamoto, Nobuhiro, 2007. "Industrial Networks between China and the Countries of the Asia-Pacific Region," IDE Discussion Papers 110, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcin Pracz & Rod Tyers, 2006. "Strategic Interaction amongst Australia’s East Coast Ports," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-471, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.