Adjudicator Compensation Systems and Investor-State Dispute Settlement
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAlexander Hamilton; arbitrator compensation; bilateral investment treaties; comparative law; conflicts of interest; court fees; dispute settlement; domestic courts; economic incentives; foreign investment; international commercial arbitration; international economic law; international investment; international investment agreements; international investment law; investment arbitration; investment treaties; investment treaty policy; investor protection; investor-state dispute settlement; ISDS; Jeremy Bentham; judicial compensation; legal history; litigant fees; Voltaire;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-12-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2017-12-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAW-2017-12-03 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2017-12-03 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaaa:2017/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .