Report NEP-LMA-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Saez & Benjamin Schoefer & David Seim, 2017. "Payroll Taxes, Firm Behavior, and Rent Sharing: Evidence from a Young Workers' Tax Cut in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 23976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huck, Steffen & Szech, Nora & Wenner, Lukas M., 2017. "More effort with less pay: On information avoidance, optimistic beliefs, and performance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-304r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "Finance and the Misallocation of Scientific, Engineering and Mathematical Talent," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-27, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2017. "Whistle While You Work: Job Insecurity and Older Workers’ Mental Health in the United States," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-21, CIRANO.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2017. "Career Risk and Market Discipline in Asset Management," CSEF Working Papers 489, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Aug 2018.
- Dominique Guellec & Caroline Paunov, 2017. "Digital Innovation and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 23987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aggeborn, Linuz & Öhman, Mattias, 2017. "The Effects of Fluoride in the Drinking Water," Working Paper Series 2017:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Akinwande A. Atanda & Andrea K. Menclova & W. Robert Reed, 2017. "Is Health Care Infected by Baumol’s Cost Disease? Test of a New Model," Working Papers in Economics 17/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David Gaukrodger, 2017. "Adjudicator Compensation Systems and Investor-State Dispute Settlement," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2017/5, OECD Publishing.