Prescription Drug Advertising and Patient Compliance: A Physician Agency Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Stony Brook, NY 11794-4384|
Web page: http://www.stonybrook.edu/commcms/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643.
- Erdem, Tulin & Winer, Russell S., 1998. "Econometric modeling of competition: A multi-category choice-based mapping approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 159-175, November.
- Paul Ellickson & Scott Stern & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1999.
"Patient Welfare and Patient Compliance: An Empirical Framework for Measuring the Benefits from Pharmaceutical Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
6890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Ellickson & Scott Stern & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001. "Patient Welfare and Patient Compliance -- An Empirical Framework for Measuring the Benefits from Pharmaceutical Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Medical Care Output and Productivity, pages 539-564 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rochaix, Lise, 1989. "Information asymmetry and search in the market for physicians' services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-84, March.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1990. "Optimal payment systems for health services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-396, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:03-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.