Immiserizing Growth in Diamond's Overlapping Generations Model: AGeometrical Exposition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1991. "Immiserizing Growth in Diamond's Overlapping Generations Model: A Geometrical Exposition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 251-262, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shell, Karl, 1971. "Notes on the Economics of Infinity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1002-1011, Sept.-Oct.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Galor, Oded, 1988. "The Long-run Implications of a Hicks-Neutral Technical Progress," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 177-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2014. "The dynamics of utility in the neoclassical OLG model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 81-86.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2012. "The Dynamics of Utility in the Neoclassical OLG Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2006. "Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1915-1936, November.
- Partha Sen, 2005. "Perfect Competition and the Keynesian Cross:Revisiting Tobin," Working papers 135, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen, 1996. "Asset Bubbles In A Monopolistic Competitive Macro Model," Working papers 39, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .