The Long-run Implications of a Hicks-Neutral Technical Progress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1991.
"Immiserizing Growth in Diamond's Overlapping Generations Model: A Geometrical Exposition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 251-262, February.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1986. "Immiserizing Growth in Diamond's Overlapping Generations Model: AGeometrical Exposition," Discussion Papers 737, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2014. "The dynamics of utility in the neoclassical OLG model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 81-86.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2012. "The Dynamics of Utility in the Neoclassical OLG Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2006. "Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1915-1936, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:29:y:1988:i:1:p:177-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .