A Theorem on Correspondences and Some Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1975|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1972. "Cooperative games in effectiveness form," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 88-101, August.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1977.
"Economic Environments for Which There Are Pareto Satisfactory Mechanisms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 821-842, May.
- Kenneth Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1974. "Economic Environments for which there are Pareto Satisfactory Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 124, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- DEBREU, Gérard, "undated".
CORE Discussion Papers RP
132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.