Updating Ambiguity Averse Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak, 2000.
"Preference for Information and Dynamic Consistency,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 263-286, May.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak, 1999. "Preference for Information and Dynamic Consistency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1208, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Hayashi, 2011. "Context dependence and consistency in dynamic choice under uncertainty: the case of anticipated regret," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 399-430, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUpdating; Dynamic Consistency; Ambiguity; Regret; Ellsberg; Bayesian; Consequentialism; Smooth Ambiguity;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-UPT-2009-04-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .