Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," CEP Discussion Papers dp1287, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2014. "Gone for good? Subsidies with export share requirements in China: 2002-2013," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60357, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," CESifo Working Paper Series 4924, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Policy; Export Subsidies; Export Share Requirements; China;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2014-08-25 (China)
- NEP-INT-2014-08-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2014-08-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notgep:14/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.