Report NEP-CNA-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Bram Cadsby & Ninghua Du & Fei Song & Lan Yao, 2014. "Promise Keeping, Relational Closeness, And Identifiability: An Experimental Investigation In China," Working Papers 1405, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ljungwall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2014. "No. 233 Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis of the Growth-enhancing Effect from R&D Spending in China," Ratio Working Papers 233, The Ratio Institute.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riano, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," Discussion Papers 2014-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Item repec:fdi:wpaper:1786 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari, 2014. "Vertical Specialization, Tariff Shirking, and Trade," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 390, Asian Development Bank.
- Xiao-yuan Dong & Jin Feng & Yangyang Yu, 2014. "Relative Pay and its Underlying Determinants for Domestic Eldercare Workers in Urban China," Departmental Working Papers 2014-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2014. "Measuring the Competitiveness of China's Processed Exports," Discussion papers 14049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xi Liang & Hengwei Liu & David Reiner, 2014. "Strategies for Financing Large-scale Carbon Capture and Storage Power Plants in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1430, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shuai Gao & Wenjia Cai & Wenling Liu & Can Wang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Corporate Preferences for Domestic Policy Instruments under a Sectoral Market Mechanism: A Case Study of Shanxi Province in China," CCEP Working Papers 1414, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.