Report NEP-TRA-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ke Wang & Shiwei Yu & Mo-Jie Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2013. "Multi-directional efficiency analysis-based regional industrial environmental performance evaluation of China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 47, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julija Pastusenko & Julia Woerz, 2014. "Assessing the Extent of EU-Russia Trade Integration in the Presence of Global Value Chains," Discussion Papers 2014/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2014. "Emerging Multinationals in Russia," KIER Working Papers 899, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Shuai Gao & Wenjia Cai & Wenling Liu & Can Wang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Corporate Preferences for Domestic Policy Instruments under a Sectoral Market Mechanism: A Case Study of Shanxi Province in China," CCEP Working Papers 1414, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ljungwall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2014. "No. 233 Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis of the Growth-enhancing Effect from R&D Spending in China," Ratio Working Papers 233, The Ratio Institute.
- Xiao-yuan Dong & Jin Feng & Yangyang Yu, 2014. "Relative Pay and its Underlying Determinants for Domestic Eldercare Workers in Urban China," Departmental Working Papers 2014-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2014. "Ukraine- Can meaningful reform come out of conflict?," Policy Contributions 843, Bruegel.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "Decomposition of productivity considering multi-environmental pollutants in Chinese industrial sector," MPRA Paper 57997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Gelpern, 2014. "Debt Sanctions Can Help Ukraine and Fill a Gap in the International Financial System," Policy Briefs PB14-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk & Sandor Richter & Miklós Somai, 2014. "Monthly Report No. 1/2014," wiiw Monthly Reports 2014-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Adolfo, Cristobal Campoamor, 2014. "The impact of China's hukou restrictions on the aggregate national saving," MPRA Paper 57983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artjoms Ivlevs, 2014. "Happy moves? Assessing the impact of subjective well-being on the emigration decision," Working Papers 20141402, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riano, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," Discussion Papers 2014-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Ninghua Du & Fei Song & Lan Yao, 2014. "Promise Keeping, Relational Closeness, And Identifiability: An Experimental Investigation In China," Working Papers 1405, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014.
"Денежная Политика Количественного Смягчения При Высоких Ставках Центрального Банка
[Monetary Policy of Quantitative Easing at the Central Bank’s High Interest Rates]," MPRA Paper 58008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Ozawa, 2014. "Trust and European-Russian Energy Cooperation: The Case of Oil and Gas Partnerships and Long-term Contracts," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1429, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2014. "Measuring the Competitiveness of China's Processed Exports," Discussion papers 14049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari, 2014. "Vertical Specialization, Tariff Shirking, and Trade," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 390, Asian Development Bank.
- Maryia Akulava, 2014. "Foreign Investments: Focusing On Debt," BEROC Policy Paper Series 20, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC), revised Jul 2014.
- Marieke Huysentruyt, 2014. "Women's Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2014/1, OECD Publishing.