Gone for good? Subsidies with export share requirements in China: 2002-2013
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riano, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," Discussion Papers 2014-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," CEP Discussion Papers dp1287, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," CESifo Working Paper Series 4924, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Policy; Export Subsidies; Export Share Requirements; China;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2015-02-05 (China)
- NEP-INT-2015-02-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2015-02-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:60357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .