Measuring Organization Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hopenhayn, Hugo & Rogerson, Richard, 1993. "Job Turnover and Policy Evaluation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 915-938, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabiano Rodrigues Bastos, 2007. "Organizational Capital, Learning-by-Doing and Investment Volatility," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(3), pages 463-475.
- Baruch Lev & Suresh Radhakrishnan, 2003. "The Measurement of Firm-Specific Organization Capital," NBER Working Papers 9581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2005.
"Measuring Organizational Capital in the New Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 205-236
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra E. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2005. "Measuring Organizational Capital in the New Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diego Restuccia, 2008.
"The Latin American Development Problem,"
tecipa-318, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Diego Restuccia, 2011. "The Latin American Development Problem," Working Papers tecipa-432, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Restuccia, Diego, 2009. "The Latin American development problem," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 81, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Howell, Bronwyn & Obren, Mark, 2002. "Broadband Diffusion: Lags from Vintage Capital, Learning by Doing, Information Barriers and Network Effects," Working Paper Series 3896, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura & Xu Yi, 2008.
"Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 721-744, October.
- Xu Yi & Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura, 2005. "Macroeconomic Implications of Size Dependent Policies," 2005 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guner, Nezih & Ventura, Gustavo & Xu, Yi (Daniel), 2007. "Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Garmaise, Mark J., 2003. "Organization Capital and Intrafirm Communication," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt8j01z46g, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2011.
"On the Mechanics of Firm Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(3), pages 1042-1068.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2007. "On the Mechanics of Firm Growth," Working Papers 2007-4, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 10 2007.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Staff Report 440, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2008. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Working Papers 657, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Figura, 2002. "The cyclical behavior of short-term and long-term job flows," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2004. "Investment Cycles," Macroeconomics 0405005, EconWPA, revised 05 May 2004.
- Dieter Sadowski & Oliver Ludewig, 2003. "Organisational Capital: The Power of an Economic Metaphor: Organisational Capital in German Establishments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Kim, Yong Jin, 2007. "A model of industrial hollowing-out of neighboring countries by the economic growth of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 122-138.
- Francois, P. & Lloyd-Ellis, H., 2003. "Co-movement, Capital and Contracts : 'Normal' Cycles Through Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper 2003-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2004. "The size distribution of firms in an economy with fixed and entry costs," Working Papers 633, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fransisco M. Ganzalez & Alok Johri, 2002. "Asymmetric Labor Adjustment, Organizational Capital and Aggregate Job Flows," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-03, McMaster University.
- Lars Jonung, 2005. "Proceedings of the 2004 first annual DG ECFIN research conference on â€œBusiness Cycles and Growth in Europeâ€," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 227, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zwick, Thomas & Wolf, Elke, 2002. "Reassessing the Impact of High Performance Workplaces," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Figura, 2002. "Is reallocation related to the cycle? A look at permanent and temporary job flows," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Tangible and intangible sunk costs and the entry and exit of firms in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp33, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:11:y:2008:i:02:n:s0219091508001301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alok Johri, 2005. "Learning-by-doing and Endogenous Price-level Inertia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-02, McMaster University.
More about this item
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.