The Political Economy of U.S. Export Subsidies for Wheat
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce Gardner, 1996. "The Political Economy of U.S. Export Subsidies for Wheat," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 291-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Kenneth W. & Houck, James P., 1989. "An Analysis of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat," CNFAP Staff Reports 244129, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 1990. "The Mysterious Popularity of EEP," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in the United States and Canada," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48573, World Bank.
- Gawande, Kishore, 2005. "The structure of lobbying and protection in U.S. agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3722, The World Bank.
- Sumner, Daniel A., 1995. "Farm Programs And Related Policy In The United States," Understanding Canada\United States Grain Disputes; Proceedings of the 1st Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 1995 16742, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
More about this item
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .