The Political Economy of U.S. Export Subsidies for Wheat
In: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce L. Gardner, 1994. "The Political Economy of U.S. Export Subsidies for Wheat," NBER Working Papers 4747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 1990. "The Mysterious Popularity of EEP," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-4.
- Bailey, Kenneth W. & Houck, James P., 1989. "An Analysis of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat," CNFAP Staff Reports 244129, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in the United States and Canada," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48573, World Bank.
- Gawande, Kishore, 2005. "The structure of lobbying and protection in U.S. agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3722, The World Bank.
- Herlihy, Michael T. & Young, C. Edwin, 1996. "Issues in Agricultural Commodity Policy," Staff Reports 278808, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sumner, Daniel A., 1995. "Farm Programs And Related Policy In The United States," Proceedings of the 1st Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 1995: Understanding Canada\United States Grain Disputes 16742, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Patterson, Paul M. & Abbott, Philip C. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 1996. "The Export Enhancement Program'S Influence On Firm-Level Competition In International Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Erdman, Laurie & Runge, C. Ford, 1990.
"American Agricultural Policy and the 1990 Farm Bill,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(02-03), pages 1-18, December.
- Erdman, Laurie & Runge, C. Ford, 1991. "American Agricultural Policy And The 1990 Farm Bill," Staff Papers 13593, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 1995. "AGRICULTURAL TRADE ISSUES AND THE 1995 FARM BILL; Proceedings of the Fourth Minnesota Padova Conference on Food, Agriculture, and the Environment, September 4-10, 1994, Wayzata, Minnesota," Working Papers 14410, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.