Does Multispecialty Practice Enhance Physician Market Power?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Zack & Craig, Stuart & Gaynor, Martin & Van Reenen, John, 2015.
"The price ain’t right? hospital prices and healthspending on the privately insured,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66059, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain't Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," CEP Discussion Papers dp1395, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart V. Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain’t Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," NBER Working Papers 21815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2017.
"In the Shadow of a Giant: Medicare’s Influence on Private Physician Payments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(1), pages 1-39.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2013. "In the Shadow of a Giant: Medicare's Influence on Private Physician Payments," NBER Working Papers 19503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2017-10-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2017-10-15 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .