No Room for Weak Links in the Chain of Deposit Insurance Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1990. "The effect of subordinated debt and surety bonds on banks' cost of capital and on the value of federal deposit insurance," Working Paper 9012, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Soon-Ja Lee & Michael L. Smith, "undated". "Property-Casualty Insurance Guaranty Funds and Insurer Vulnerability to Misfortune," Research in Financial Economics 9506, Ohio State University.
- Jeffery Gunther & Linda Hooks & Kenneth Robinson, 2000.
"Adverse Selection and Competing Deposit Insurance Systems in Pre-Depression Texas,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Jeffery W. Gunther & Linda M. Hooks & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1997. "Adverse selection and competing deposit insurance systems in pre-depression Texas," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 97-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert Eisenbeis, 2000. "History of the Journal of Financial Services Research," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 103-107, December.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward J. Kane, 1996. "Risk-Shifting by Federally Insured Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 5711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:55-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Zvika Neeman, 2010.
"Investor Protection and Interest Group Politics,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 1089-1119, March.
- Soon-Jae Lee & Michael L. Smith, "undated". "Property-Casualty Insurance Guaranty Funds And Insurer Vulnerability To Misfortune," Research in Financial Economics 9616, Ohio State University.
- Lee, Soon-Jae & Smith, Michael L., 1999. "Property-casualty insurance guaranty funds and insurer vulnerability to misfortune," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1437-1456, September.
- Schellhorn, Carolin D. & Spellman, Lewis J., 2000. "Bank forbearance: A market-based explanation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 451-466.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- GEORGE E. French, 1992. "Early Corrective Action For Troubled Banks," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(4), pages 103-113, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.