Do Energy Efficiency Investments Deliver at the Right Time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiona Burlig & Christopher Knittel & David Rapson & Mar Reguant & Catherine Wolfram, 2017. "Machine Learning from Schools about Energy Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 23908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-02-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2017-02-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .